Have you ever dreamed of having the perfect wedding in Ireland? Irish weddings are known for their beauty and romance, and they have the potential to be truly unforgettable experiences. But before you start planning your dream Irish wedding, you’ll need to know how much it costs. Read on to learn how to budget for your perfect wedding in Ireland.
When it comes to weddings, there is no one-size-fits-all plan for what you should spend. Your budget will depend on a variety of factors such as the size of your guest list, the type of venue you choose, and any special services you want. That being said, here are some approximate prices to keep in mind when planning your Irish wedding:
Venues & Catering
The cost of venues and catering can vary greatly depending on the size of your wedding and the location. In general, expect to pay around €3,000 – €5,000 for venues and catering in Dublin or €1,500 – €2,500 outside Dublin.
Photographer & Videographer
A good photographer or videographer can easily cost up to €2,000. However if you’re willing to sacrifice quality somewhat then there are many packages available in the range of €400-€800.
When it comes to the cost of a wedding band, the price can range greatly depending on your location and the size of your wedding. In general, you can expect to pay anywhere between €800 – €2,500 for an Irish wedding band. Of course, this price can vary depending on the type of music you want played during your reception.
Flowers & Decorations
The cost of flowers and decorations will vary depending on the type of flowers you want, how much decorating you need to do, and the size of your wedding. Expect to pay anywhere from €300 – €1,000 for flowers and decorations.
Wedding dresses can range in price from €500 – €3,000 or more depending on the design, fabric and embellishments.
Overall, it’s important to remember that weddings don’t have to be expensive. By planning ahead and researching all your options, you can create a wedding day that is truly special without breaking the bank.
If you’re looking for something special like a horse drawn carriage or vintage car then expect to pay up to €500. For more affordable transport options such as taxis or minibuses look at spending around €200-€400 depending on how far away from Dublin your venue is located.
How to save money on your dream wedding in Ireland?
Although weddings can be expensive, there are ways to save money without sacrificing quality. Here are some tips for budgeting a dream wedding in Ireland:
- Book your venue and catering at the same time – this way you can often get discounts on both services.
- Think outside the box when it comes to venues – you don’t have to go for the traditional hotel or castle. Consider historical sites, stately homes, and other unique venues. These locations often offer lower prices and can be just as beautiful as a more expensive option.
- Look for deals on photography and videography packages – these services can be expensive, but there are often deals available if you search around.
- Shop around for wedding bands – try to get quotes from a few different bands to compare prices and services.
- Be creative with your flowers and decorations – you don’t have to spend a fortune on fresh flowers. Consider using artificial flowers, potted plants, or other affordable decor options.
Planning a dream wedding in Ireland can be a daunting task—especially when it comes to budgeting! Fortunately with some careful planning and research it is possible to create an amazing experience that won’t break the bank. As always be sure to compare prices between different vendors so that you get the best deal possible without sacrificing quality too much!